When you first ran Bulk Email you were given an account with a free one year Trial. This free trial gives you:
- The ability to create and send an unlimited number of emails to as many people as you want.
- You can upload as many pictures and download documents as you want (up to 512 Kilobytes)
- The ability to embed as many graphics, buttons and links as you want
- The ability to add as many open and click-events as you want
- The ability to view the results of these email recipient open and click-events.
Once your free trial ends, if you don't subscribe, you will not be able to upload any more pictures or documents, or create any more click-events. Your email recipient click-events will still be added to the database, but you will not be able to view these click-events page. You will still be able to create new emails and send them as before, but with only the existing online files and click-events. Over time, if you have still not subscribed, your online files may be removed from the server, affecting your recipient email's display and links.
When you subscribe to Bulk Email (or re-subscribe) you get:
- An increase in server space from 512 Kilobytes to 200 Megabytes (contact us if you need even more)!
- Access to your online files to add and remove them
- The ability to upload as many more files to the server as you want
- The ability to add as many more open, download and click-events as you want
- The ability to view the results of your recipient's open, download and click-events
There are four lengths of Subscription:
Please choose your subscription length carefully.
- One month
- Two months
- Three months
- Six months
- One year
You can subscribe to Bulk Email from within the Bulk Email Application:
- Click the Design icon on the main screen
- Click the Online Files button
- Click the Subscription tab
- Highlight the length of Subscription you want
- Click the Subscribe button to begin the process.
Click here for a full description of the Bulk Email Terms of Service.